Engage the Passion©
This program is geared toward medium to large businesses that needs assistance in clarifying how they express their Unique Contribution Statement and Company Passions. This includes pre- and post-workshop assessment and consultation, as well as creating strategies for better retention and engagement.
Through interviews with management, followed by a management meeting, PTB Consultants will facilitate the process of describing the company's Unique Contribution and Company Passions with elegant simplicity in language that will excite passion among employees.
Through the half-day training and post-training consulting, PTB Trainers and Consultants will facilitate the first steps in creating alignment between Company Passions and Work/Core Passions.
- Alignment between employee passions and corporate passions leads to active engagement—engagement increases productivity, innovation, team cooperation, retention and profitability
- Applying a proven process for identifying passion in individuals and companies ensures consistent results
- Pre and post-surveys measure changes in engagement
- Culture Action & Improvement Plan provides clear, defined steps with responsibilities to ensure accountability of implementation
- Trainings are fun, and personally rewarding for employees
Clarity, expressed with elegant simplicity, ignites passion.
Passion is the foundation of success.
How can we inspire our employees to be committed to our purpose and passionate about delivering value to our customers and clients?
How do we make our company passions
a part of day-to-day decision-making?
What we do
We transform your company's unique contribution and passions into living, breathing, vibrant parts of your everyday work life. Using the proprietary Passion Test process we help you define or re-express the company's 5-10 passions—those things that are most important for you to deliver your company's unique contribution. Out of this process emerges a statement of that unique contribution, expressed with elegant simplicity. We then support you in creating a Culture Action & Improvement Plan (CAP) that ensures these company passions become the basis of decision-making at every level of your organization.