Drive the Passion
Drive the Passion is our premier program for mid-size or larger organizations with a focus on integration and measured results. This program is customized for accelerated participant engagement and provides congruency through career path and passion alignment.
Empower your organization to make decisions based on company passions and ain alignment with your company's Unique Contribution Statement.
When the corporate mission becomes personal,
employees become engaged.
Our company has a clear mission and we've identified our company passions.
How do we engage our employees to fulfill them?
These statements become valuable when employees take ownership of them.
How do we maximize our productivity, retention and ability to innovate?
What we do
Our Drive the Passion program is a customized solution for mid to large-sized companies that have already defined their unique contribution and core operating principles. The process is fully scalable. Starting with the areas of your company that are your core differentiators, each group, division, department and team can identify their unique contribution and core passions, as they relate to those of the company. Then the process aligns team members with those values. We support you in creating a Culture Action & Improvement Plan (CAIP) for each area of your company to drive passion into every corner of your organization and train your own trainers to deliver The Passion Test for Business.
- Passion Test training ignites passion and engagement among your staff
- Culture Action & Improvement Plan provides clear responsibilities and timetables for accountability
- Staff develop the habit of making corporate mission and company passions the basis of decision-making
- Pre and post surveys provide Level 3 predictive results of employee engagement
- Integrated approach ensures common use of corporate values throughout the company
- Unique Contribution and Company Passion statements with Markers
- Culture Action & Improvement Plan with responsibilities and timelines
- Half day trainings for up to 50 staff each course
- Hiring process to ensure new hires are aligned